4.12.2010

Image used for Cancer Bats review.

Photobucket

Cancer Bats have just released a new album and I believe it just hit the streets today, that being said I was asked to submit an image to a new online publication and was quite honored since I had totally forgotten about these images. It definitely brought back old memories from before my life was sucked out of me at college.

Photobucket

One a second note; I am currently in my last 2 weeks of education, for good. I couldn't be more stoked!

Take a look at the article here Femme Fatal Magazine

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out on the article! I love the work, and it looks as if a blog is the way to go to stay connected with talents such as yourself! So I made myself one and definetly am going to follow.

Cheers!

Post a Comment