1.11.2010

Influence

I don't even know where to start about Miguel Jacob. It all started with the most terrifying phone call of my life to numerous studio sessions and countless coffees. Miguel has been a major influence on me lately,has helped me work out so many kinks and has answered just about every stupid question I could get the balls to ask him. I've learned so much from him and not even just about photography, but on life in general. I'm not trying to hype him up to much, just want whoever actually reads this to know that this man rules.

I snapped a quick Polaroid of Miguel just minutes after an exhausting yet incredible 10 hour studio shoot at Studio1 downtown.

Photobucket

take a look at his work here:
www.migueljacob.com

1 comments:

Laura Di Filippo said...

He is such an incredible and sweet guy!!

Post a Comment